MTN is one of Africa’s telecommunications network providers. It has once again been recognised as the best mobile network in South Africa, according to the latest Mobile Network Quality Report by MyBroadband.
The MTN mobile network has improved its services over the years. Subscribers are able to do more without being dependent on call centre assists. Below is a list of basic USSD codes for MTN subscribers
- For the Master Menu dial *141*0#, it’s a free service.
- For Balance Enquiry dial 141#, it’s a free service.
- To Buy MTN products dial *141*2#, it’s a free service.
- For MTN Me2U services dial *141*3#, it’s also a Free service
- To Change Price Plan dial *141*4#, it’s a Free service
- To Manage your MTN services, dial *141*5#, it’s a Free
- For MTN Loyalty services dial *141*9#, it’s a Free service
- For MTN Eazi Recharge services *141*10# Free
- For Mobile Money services *120*668#, its a Free service for MTN Subscribers
- For CallBack services dial *121*(number)# , it’s a Free service
- For ExtraTime services dial *141*2# then select option 7, however, this requires a subscriber to have been with MTN for over three months before borrowing airtime from this mobile network.
MTN customers are already enjoying the benefits of the company’s new vision and even though MTN hiked prices in July, they seem to be limiting the number of customers calling in at the call centre.