An itchy scalp is often the result of a number of conditions and contributing lifestyle factors, it’s the most uncomfortable things one can ever experience and it’s also a sign you have an underlying scalp condition. Dealing with an itchy scalp is something no girl wants to deal with, it can come out of nowhere and can really spoil your day.
Here are five ways to deal with an itchy scalp
- Washing your hair often is one of the best ways of dealing with an itchy scalp
- Using apple cider vinegar on your hair also helps
- Keeping your hair moisturized with coconut oil and liquid paraffin helps
- Using banking powder paste on your hair for dandruff and cuts
- Using aloe vera gel on your hair also eliminates itchiness
A burning and itching scalp can result from any number of inflammatory skin conditions, such as dandruff, fungal infection, psoriasis or eczema. Therefore, take it easy on of hats or wigs as much as possible; overdoing it can cause a lack of oxygen to the scalp and cause a variety of scalp problems.